Would you like to have a better relationship and greater trust with your executive?
Do you feel sometimes your relationship is rocky or wavering a bit? Are you striving to be a business partner vs. just an administrative support person? Building a great relationship with the person we support is not always an easy one. This workshop will focuses on the strategies that :
- Give you greater confidence in doing your job - you understand their priorities
- No longer keep you second guessing yourself – you know the right decisions to make
- Create clearer communication – avoiding costly mistakes
- Lower your stress – and having more fun!
Could your professional “Brand” be holding you back from job you want?
Maybe your “Brand” just needs a bit of polish? Do you know what your Executive Presence says about you? Your “Brand’ and Executive Presence is a combination of many things that speaks volumes about you to others. In today’s ever-changing business world it is our “Brand” that will either bring us opportunities and job satisfaction or will keep us from reaching our goals and dreams. This workshop will have you creating a “Brand” and Executive Presence that will:
- Give you the recognition that leads to potential higher financial rewards
- Have you highly respected by management resulting in greater job security
- Make you the “Star” they want to hire leading you to the job and the career you truly want
Is searching for a new job in a highly competitive market giving you the blues?
Do you get frustrated when you have sent out your resume to a number of companies and you don’t seem to be getting any calls for interviews? In today’s business world where employers now want more from the administrative professional candidates they interview competition is fierce! This workshop will show you how your resume can stand out above all the rest of the crowd by:
- Having just the right components in the resume that peaks interest
- Shining a light on accomplishments that potential employers value and hire for
- Knowing what impresses the recruiter that makes them want to call YOU above others
Do you ever feel as though you are the only one playing on “the team”?
Do you often wish that your team mates would play “nice” in the sandbox and collaborate instead of isolate?
This workshop looks at the essence of what true teamwork is all about and how great teamwork leads to organizational results and ultimate success. As in a recipe in a recipe book, we will explore all the various ingredients that make up a high performing team and how to get there.
- Create better interactions that make it fun to work as a team
- Discover the power of “team” that delivers results that are recognized and rewarded
- Develop strong relationships that last a lifetime
Do you often wish you could express yourself more freely when talking to your executive?
Do you cringe at having to have a difficult conversation? In this workshop will drill down on the 3 major components of visual, verbal and written communications and then show proven tools and methods that when combined and applied in the right way:
- Build on your confidence making even difficult conversations easy to have
- Gets you amazing results allowing you to achieve your goals
- Develop the relationships you want and need that will support you long term
Are you constantly feeling overloaded and overwhelmed with your workload?
Do you ever feel like you are never going to get it all done? Is your work/life balance out of balance?
In this workshop we will identify the challenges that get in the way of our abilities to manage our own time effectively and then we will focus in on some of the key strategies you can use to overcome some of those challenges:
- Learn how to get your time back and have more control of your workload
- Put yourself back in command giving you a better balance both in your professional and personal life.
- Eliminate the stress of being overwhelmed and start enjoying your role
Do you ever find yourself saying “there’s no way I can squeeze one more meeting into my executive’s calendar today!”
Does your level of frustration and anxiety go up when you receive multiple requests a day for your executive’s time? This workshop will look at the calendaring aspect of the administrative roles and the “continually” temporary, sometimes ambiguous pieces that make up scheduling and focus on strategies that remove the stress and uncertainties and assist you in:
- Removing ambiguities of calendar requests– knowing you made the right call
- Creating processes that streamline scheduling – putting you in control of your executive’s schedule
- Feeling less like a daily task doer and more one of a true business partner
Is there something you know you need or want in your job but are unable to figure out how to get it?
Do you ask yourself, “how can I influence this person to give me what I need when I have no authority over them”? As administrative professionals we have to influence others on a daily basis in order to be successful however it is often not an easy task when the people you need to influence are not receptive, willing to budge, or are higher up in the organization. This workshop will drill down on those strategies that can open the infinite possibilities of getting what you want:
- Discover what you possess that others value and desire – applying those to get what you need and want
- Learn who and what you want to influence -creating successful approaches to convince
- Know who can help you influence – using the power of additional support
So, you have been on multiple interviews, you felt it went well only to be told that there was someone more qualified for the role?
Or the company has decided to hire internally. Looking for a job and being rejected can become disheartening and if we are not careful, we can lose confidence in ourselves. This workshop focuses on the various components and strategies of interviewing:
- Know the tough questions the interviewer is going to ask – be relaxed AND prepared
- Learn the questions you as a candidate should be asking – impress them
- Distinguish yourself from all other candidates so they will want to hire YOU
Do you sometimes feel unappreciated for the job you do?
Do you worry that changes made in the company such as re-organizations could affect you and your role? This workshop focuses on a combination of strategies that take you from being just a task doer to becoming a strategic thinker:
- Building on your business partnerships –becoming indispensable
- Using strategies that give you control - giving you greater job satisfaction
- Develop communication strategies that will give you the recognition and ultimately potential career advancement